General Partner Clients
NYPPEX: Single Asset Private Equity Secondary Volume
to Increase 80% in 2020
February 17, 2020
- One of the surprises of 2019 was the substantial increase of single asset restructurings by general partners, as more secondary investors shunned “end of life” portfolio investment opportunities.
- Benefits to general partners included early liquidity and more time to develop important portfolio companies.
- Benefits to secondary investors included the opportunity to concentrate bets and seek outsized returns over a limited time period.
- For 2020, NYPPEX estimates that single asset restructurings will increase 80% vs. 2019 as more general partners seek accretive capital for existing assets.
- For single asset restructurings, we focus on providing general partner clients the opportunity for superior price execution, transaction speed and regulatory compliance.
We believe these goals are best achieved by providing customized solutions to each client, performing insightful analytics on the single asset and deploying a proactive targeted marketing approach with our investor relationships worldwide.
- General partners interested in a confidential discussion are welcome to contact Frank Nunziato, Vice President at +1 (914) 305-2818 or by clicking here.