NYPPEX: Private Equity Fund Pricing Special for June 30 Financial Statements
June 10, 2020
- To help clients catch up with their financial reporting after the COVID-19 quarantine period, NYPPEX is offering a special fee with no minimum to provide its secondary bid indications for June 30 financial statements.
- In general, FASB ASC 820 encourages investors to take into consideration prices from independent providers when estimating fair values for private equity funds.
- Our special fee is $150 per fund and a waiver of our standard $15,000 minimum annual fee to price private equity fund portfolios. Expires July 31, 2020.
- Secondary bid indications from NYPPEX Market Data have been utilized by valuation firms, financial institutions and asset managers to help their auditors rapidly create GAAP/IFRS compliant financial statements.
- For a confidential discussion, please suggest some days and times for a call at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 (914) 305-2801.
This market commentary is for informational purposes and qualified clients only. It is not a solicitation of a private transaction which may only be done through documents created by the private fund or private company and only in jurisdictions where permissible. Private placements may contain a high degree of risk.