NYPPEX: Avoiding Portfolio Company Bankruptcies
May 6, 2020
- Recently, J Crew (TPG Capital, Leonard Green) and Longview Power (KKR, Centerbridge) filed bankruptcy.
- Hertz (Blackrock, Goldman Sachs) and Neiman Marcus (CPP Investment Board, Ares Management) are preparing to file bankruptcy.
- At NYPPEX Portfolio Analytics, we have identified companies with a high likelihood of filing bankruptcy in 2020, which in retail include Rite Aid, GNC and JC Penney
- We believe limited partners can mitigate the risk of portfolio company bankruptcies by outsourcing private equity fund reviews to NYPPEX.
- We will provide a grade of A to F to each fund, along with our secondary market bid indication for $500 per fund.
- For prospective selling limited partners, NYPPEX provides the opportunity for superior transaction speed and price execution through its NYPPEX QMS Platform™ and a proactive marketing approach by specialized professionals.
- Qualified clients interested in a confidential discussion are welcome to contact NYPPEX Portfolio Analytics at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 (914) 305-2801.